Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Today's blog War on the IRS: Ed Brown


This was just received by one of our supporters:

Hi Ed and Elaine (and Fred and Gene, in cc); I just wanted to share a passage of scripture with you -- anyone you know have a trumpet? I'm re-reading the old testament and I was zipping right past this part when the Spirit told me to slow down and back up and re-read it. (It was like my intuition said - hey you just passed by something good go back and read it slower this time!) It was so good I wrote it down and I've been reminding the Lord that I'm 'putting him in remembrance of His Word' (from the book of Isaiah), here it is:

Numbers 10:9 (KJV) And if ye go to war in your land against the enemy that oppresseth you, then ye shall blow an alarm with the trumpets; and ye shall be remembered before the LORD your God, and ye shall be saved from your enemies.

I'm praying for you, and for all of us, and blowing spiritual trumpets.
Click here for more.

1 Comments:

Blogger MrTideman said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day next Saturday, March 17th, and then two days later to "Blow up the trumpet in the new moon, in the time appointed on our solemn feast day" Monday, March 19th, Psalm 81:3.

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

SITEMETER