Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Fred Marshall Receives 1200 AFTF DVD's In The Mail

FredMarshall1937 said...

My 1200 America: Freedom To Fascism disks have arrived. I have inserted them into the paper sleeves and have slapped labels on each one.

The labels I produced on my MS WORKS word processor, using the return address label function. I put five lines in 10-point Arial which read"

FREE documentary to whomever finds it. Hollywood & the Gov’t DOESN’T WANT IT SHOWN. - by award-winning Hollywood producer-director Aaron Russo(“The Rose,” “Trading Places“)

From the reader comments here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

How are you guys getting so many copies? I have been making my own and they are costing me around $1.50 ea. Starting to get pricey any suggestions for getting the price down would be terrific. I would love to continue giving them out.

8:25 PM  
Blogger The Freedom Fellowship said...

fred smart can tell you how to get them....send an email to me and i'll forward it to him.......dk

dkenline@hotmail.com

2:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

SITEMETER