Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Irwin Schiff Files Opening Brief

FredMarshall1937 said...

Dear All,

Angela Stark recently told me that Michael Nash, Irwin's attorney, filed his opening brief on Irwin's behalf. She also gave me Mr. Nash's telephone number.

A few minutes ago I called Mr. Nash, talked to him, and asked him to please email me promptly a copy of his opening brief for Irwin. We had a cordial, informative, brief conversation. He said he would email it to me within 15 minutes, which he did. He also said he had sent it to others already, including Bob Schulz, and did not send it to others because he did not know who else wanted it or what their email addresses were.

Mr. Nash said he was very optimistic that the 9th Circuit will reverse, namely, Irwin will win and get out of federal prison. He sounded sincere.

Read more in the reader comments here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

SITEMETER