Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Dave Ridley: "Why I'm refusing to pay a Federal fine."



Tuesday, 06 March 2007
By Dave Ridley
1/18/07

Last year, as you may recall from previous KFP articles, I went on trial before a Federal magistrate in Concord...charged with an interesting "crime." In September
I had entered a local IRS office and performed a "silent demonstratin."
Click here for more.

Editor's Note:
David Ridley is one of the early, founding supporters of Ed & Elaine Brown. He is also a member of the "Free State Project" and a member of "New Hampshire Underground" over at NHFree.com. Please support Dave Ridley!

1 Comments:

Blogger MrTideman said...

David,

See you this Mon., March 12th @ 10:30 a.m. in courtroom #___ at 55 Pleasant St., Concord, N.H. for this federal crime of: ________ what?

Back in 199_ or 200_ the Feds gave me a $50.00 ticket in the Andy Tempelman I.R.S. case at the Norris Cotton Federal Bldg. in Manchester. They did not like my question at the auction.

I was taken in handcuffs to the basement, given this ticket, and awaited my trial that never happened, for free speech too. Sooner or later they just nol-pros these idiotic charges.

Good luck, - -

P.S. You ought to file a counter-claim or cross-complaint for $_____ (like to ledger your time at the law library, mileage to and from Concord, plus lunch, etc.

note: or you can merely ask them for their RSA 123:1 operating papers, and when they can not produce them, just walk out the door.

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

SITEMETER