Monday, October 29, 2007

The Accomplishments of G. W. Bush

The Accomplishments of G. W. Bush

GEORGE W. BUSH
The White House, Washington, DC

•I attacked and took over 2 countries.

•I spent the U.S. surplus and bankrupted the US Treasury.

•I shattered the record for the biggest annual deficit in history
(not easy!).

•I set an economic record for the most personal bankruptcies filed in
any 12 month period.

•I set all-time record for the biggest drop in the history of the
stock market.

•In my first year in office I set the all-time record for most days
on vacation by any president in US history (tough to beat my dad's,
but I did).

•After taking the entire month of August off for vacation, I presided
over the worst security failure in US history.

•I set the record for most campaign fund raising trips by any
president in US history.

•In my first two years in office over 2 million Americans lost their
jobs.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

SITEMETER