Saturday, October 27, 2007

Huffington Post Covers Ron Paul



It's not every day that there is something concrete you can do to save democracy in one powerful stroke and make sure your kids don't come of age in an American in which we are no longer protected by the rule of law. I have been writing about the terrifying and precipitous assault on our liberties and our very system of checks and balances; I have crossed the country with this message -- today I am in Boston -- and I have heard across the nation that (as usual) the people are ahead of the leaders and the pundits. Americans of all backgrounds are alarmed and outraged and ready to take action against these vicious assaults on the rule of law. But what I hear again and again is: "What can we do?"

Read more here.

Hat tip YankeesPie in reader comments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

SITEMETER