Sunday, March 18, 2007

From The Reader Comments

jean allen said...

William,

My anger and distrust of government began with Waco, Ruby Ridge and the federal kidnapping of Elian Gonzales. I've been following the Jesse Trentadue situation for some time. Facts about FBI involvement in "a failed sting operation in Elohim City" that got out of hand in OKC are coming out (thanks to some leaked FBI documents).

I want to know what Sandy Berger stuck in his socks and whether there is any gold at Fort Knox?

I watched "V for Vendetta" for the first time last night and loved it. What a movie!

I am on Ed Brown's side. I live in Tuscaloosa, Al. Thank you for your bravery and your efforts to help Ed and Elaine.

Jean Allen

From the reader comments here.

1 Comments:

Blogger TrueLogic said...

OutStanding!

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

SITEMETER