Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Investigation of Torture Allegations at the Wyatt Detention Facility in Rhode Island.


Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Casey Lee Cobb | ShowTheLaw.com | October 23, 2007

10/23/07: I am currently investigating the claims made by Ed Brown that he was gassed in a Rhode Island private prison. It has been confirmed by an employee at Wyatt Detention Facility that Edward Lewis Brown was released on the 10th.

I have contacted the investigative division of Wyatt Detention Facility and spoke with Rob Brown who asked for my first name, last name, and phone number. I provided the gentleman with the details, and he said he will call me back. When he calls back I plan on requesting a formal investigation into the claims that Edward Lewis Brown was gassed at that facility on the 8th 9th & 10th for a duration of 2-3 hours, per incident.

I made the gentleman aware of the claims during the initial call, but rather than address the claims he seemed more interested in my name and contact information. We will wait and see if Rob Brown contacts me back and acknowledges the claims, or initiates an investigation.

10/24/07: I have not received a phone call back as promised from Rob Brown, the main investigator in the investigations division of the Wyatt Detention Facility, located at 950 High Street Central Falls, RI. An associate investigative blogger who contacted the facility today reported that Investigator Rob Brown would not confirm that an internal investigation would be held into the alleged incident. My associate reported the only thing said and repeated was that β€œhe was directed to have me call the wardens office.” Multiple attempts were made in contacting the warden, to no avail.
Click here for more.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

SITEMETER