Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Sherry Jackson trial‏

Sherry Jackson trial‏
From: WTPSoutheast@aol.com
Sent: Mon 10/22/07 12:39 PM

All WTP members who are planning to attend Sherry Jackson's trial, please contact me via email so that we can make arrangements for rides, and all go up together. I have contacted Sherry to make sure she notified that we would like to video the trial. I have told her we would like to do a video interview, so anyone with a video camera planning to go, please contact me. She has not called me back yet, but she will.
Call me to buy your We The People shirts for the event. They are $20.00 each. We only have one week!
Call soon 727-580-5327

Sherry Jackson trial:
9:30 a.m.
Monday Oct. 29,2007
Courtroom 1908
U.S. Courthouse
75 Spring St.
S.W. Atlanta, Ga.


We the People of Florida
www.wtpifl.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

SITEMETER