Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Edward's open letter... (his own words.)

(the following was taken down by my own hands as Edward spoke, at his request; to be placed on the internet. reno)

Dear Mr. Monier,

You have stated in the news paper, that the Browns are a public safety problem. Due to allege threats against federal personnel.

I Edward Lewis family Brown, have never threatened anyone in my life.

It is unlawful to threaten, however, I have warned everyone and anyone that has ever threatened me; that if they attempt to do so or will do so, I will follow the letter of the law (note criminal law, LETHAL FORCE DOCTRINE), that I will use equal or greater force as the law dictates in order to protect myself, my property, my family, my community, my county, my state and my nation at any cost.

If you feel that following the letter of the law would endanger public safety, then perhaps you should review your U.S. Marshals rules of engagement and consider who actually is conducting the danger to public safety.

It seems ever increasing that the many law enforcement agencies are creating the dehumanizing hazards to public safety. We will always remember that all government personnel are either law enforcement agents or revenue gathers. Their primary function is currently to protect their own positions, (jobs), for their own personal enrichment, that is why we always hear them say, "I'm just doing my job." It saddens me that you do not seem to understand the the higher law of man and god and elect instead to enter the snake pit.

Read more at Ed Brown MySpace Blog.

3 Comments:

Blogger Scott Haley said...

Right-on, Ed! It is time that Statists realize: citizenship is a VOLUNTARY association; and, individual sovereigns (who have not initiated force) have every right to self-defense.

http://individualsovereignty.blogspot.com/

12:29 AM  
Blogger TruePatriot said...

It's time for all proponents of the Browns to pay a visit & all of the opponents of the fascist & tyrannical governemt to to make a stand!!!

12:51 AM  
Blogger TrueLogic said...

well put Ed.

2:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

SITEMETER