Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Amazing Grace: An Open Letter To Supporters of Ed and Elaine Brown



Dear Friends:

Today is the beginning of the 105th day from/including January 11th when Ed and Elaine made their decision to not go back to court. January 11th happened to also be the 146th anniversary of Alabama's "Ordinance Of Secession" in 1861. When Alabama and the other southern states seceded they all knew there was the potential for war, but from a moral standpoint the sovereign individuals who ruled those states knew that, under God, they really had no choice.

As one internet columnist wrote: "Southerners thought the government was becoming too strong. They did not think the government had the right to tell them how they should live. Southerners felt if they stayed in the United States, the North would control them."

To continue, "Some southern states decided they had no choice. They decided to secede, or leave, the United States. South Carolina was the first to leave the Union and form a new nation called the Confederate States of America. Four months later, six other states seceded. They were Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Texas and Louisiana. Later Virginia, Arkansas, North Carolina, and Tennessee joined them. The people of these states elected Jefferson Davis as president of the Confederacy."

Ed and Elaine Brown are "A Beacon Of Hope And Faith For Mankind". They are a lighthouse that's being buffeted from all quarters by a raging sea of evil just like Morris Island Lighthouse by the harbor in Charleston South Carolina is being threatened by the forces of the wind, weather and sea. But there is hope!

I would like to invite,and urge everyone to continue to pray for Ed and Elaine Brown throughout today and everyday from this day forward. We The People need to realize that there are massive forces for goodness and truth in the universe. Morris Island Lighthouse - like Ed and Elaine - may be threatened, but there are people there who are rallying to "Save The Light!" Let's be sure to continue to "rally around the flagpole of freedom" so that We The People of America can "Save The Light" of our Lord God and Saviour, Jesus Christ, The King!

Before I close I would like to leave this little example of another ray of divine hope and light as follows:

Before I dropped my little 5 year old son, Andrew, off at St. Joseph pre-school in Wilmette Illinois this morning he handed me this letter he received last week from his teachers which he urged me to be sure to give to my wife, his mother, which read:

"Dear Parents:

The children seem very happy to be back at school. It seems as though they picked up where they left off! We hope that you had a wonderful Easter!

Religion: the Last Supper is an activity where there are small figurines which represent Jesus and his twelve disciples. A table with a tablecloth, candles and candlesticks, a chalice and a paten with a host. The Gospel is read as the child moves the figures. We discussed what this gathering meant. Jesus knew that the bad men were going to nail him to the cross but He also knew that God was stronger than that as He was raised up to Heaven that Easter morning. He promised us that His light would never go out again. The bad guys did not win, Jesus did!"

The letter was dated April 20, 2007 was the 118th anniversary of the birth of Adolph Hitler and it was the one (1) year anniversary of an incident that my two younger boys witnessed, to their and my/their horror, in Campbellsport WI last year. A friend of mine and myself were arrested and handcuffed for no cause while we were trying to deliver food and good cheer to another individual/friend who was being stalked and terrorized by his local county sheriff's dept. My two sons witnessed this horror in the light of an incredibly beautiful day. Tears were streaming down their eyes as they cried and cried while I was locked up in the back of one of three sheriff's cars. Without any provocation on my part or the part of my friend, two of the sheriffs forcibly restrained me and threatened to mace me while I was arrested and handcuffed without being charged of any crime. My friend was next. We were being used as hostages by the sheriff's dept. to get my friend to come out of his house which he did peacefully and they attacked, subdued, arrested and handcuffed him, too.

It took some time, but they finally released my friend and me. I guess they knew they had overstepped - by a very wide margin - their authority and my friend and I were very peaceful, yet very irritated and concerned nonetheless. I was more worried about my two sons, Andrew and Thomas - 4 and 8 years at the time. They were not offered any assistance of any kind by the officers. They ended up retreating to the only place of safety they knew which was our van/car.

Here we are one year and 5 days later. Deep in the subconscious areas of my two sons mind is the memory of that event. I will never, ever, forget. But looking back, my friend - who we bailed out of jail a few hours later - has been left alone and he has repeatedly said to me/us that if we had not visited him on that day he instinctively feared/knew that he could have been shot to death as part of some hidden agenda these folks seem to be part of in our world.


I would like to leave everyone with another message about the power of "Amazing Grace" the movie which was released on 2/23 of this year on the 200th anniversary of the vote by British Parliament to end the slave trade. My wife and I saw this movie, Amazing Grace, this past Saturday and it so deeply moved me that tears streamed down my face at the incredible power of divine wonder and joy that came with reliving the powerful story of the mission of one solitary individual, William Wilberforce (24 August 1759 ā€“ 29 July 1833) a British politician, philanthropist, and abolitionist who led the parliamentary campaign against the slave trade in the British Empire.


In honor of Ed and Elaine Brown, William Wilberforce and this "Amazing Grace" of Divine energy, light and love that continues to bless us I would like to sing this special song while we're on the "Ed and Elaine Brown Show" on Republicbroadcasting.org later today from 2-3 pm Eastern time. If anyone would like to call in and come on the show to sing with me/us by all means, feel free and blessed to do so, too!

Here are the lyrics:

Amazing Grace (How sweet the sound)
That sav'd a wretch like me!
I once was lost, but now am found,
Was blind, but now I see.

'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear,
And grace my fears reliev'd;
How precious did that grace appear,
The hour I first believ'd!

Thro' many dangers, toils and snare,
I have already come;
'Tis grace has brought me safe thus far,
And grace will lead me home.

The Lord has promised good to me.
His word my hope secures;
He will my shield and portion be,
As long as life endures.

Yes, when this flesh and heart shall fail,
And mortal life shall cease;
I shall profess, within the vail,
A life of joy and peace.

The earth shall soon dissolve like snow,
The sun forbear to shine;
But God, who call'd me here below,
Will be for ever mine.

We The People of America and the world must unite together - RIGHT NOW!! - to expose and renounce once and for all time these same evil forces that seek to enslave mankind. Slavery is alive and well in our world. It's a far more diabolical form of slavery than has ever existed for we're dealing with a mental form slavery to lies that are masquerading as truth while taking us away from the truth of who we really are as children of the living God who is our Saviour, Jesus Christ Lord.

Peace and God Bless,

Fred Smart

 

SITEMETER