Saturday, March 03, 2007

Breaking - March 03. 2007 8:00AM - Real ID program postponed



By Nicole Gaouette
Los Angeles Times

Under siege from states and angry lawmakers, the White House moved back a deadline Thursday to implement national driver's license standards known as Real ID.

The announcement that states have an extra 20 months, until the end of 2009, to meet the requirements of the Real ID Act did little to ease criticism of the law from privacy advocates, motor vehicle departments and lawmakers. Almost two dozen states, including New Hampshire, are weighing legislation to oppose Real ID.

The resistance to a policy the administration calls an essential weapon in the war on terror reflects a shift from the almost total support the administration initially enjoyed for its national security agenda after the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.


Read more here.

7 Comments:

Blogger Bleap said...

what is more interesting than any other point about the Real ID is this.

It is that federal agencies are telling the states what to do. just like the IRS telling us and our churches what to do, now the government that caused 911 is telling the states and we the people, do this or else. I no longer see the united states as my country. I make no pledge to the united states. I will not fight in it's wars or stand to protect it's government. We are truely at war with the federal government.

6:15 PM  
Blogger TrueLogic said...

I will always see the U.S. as MY Country... The Pledge I have made so many times in the past to this Country, was and is... A Pledge to the People, Not to the Government. And the only War I will Ever Fight, is the WAR TO UPHOLD THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. My Pledge however... Will Always remain TRUE TO THE PEOPLE, if not to the Government.

If Our Government Would fight the FED, Uphold the Constitution, and once again work FOR the People... I would surely then, be on the side of Government. Until then... I will always be One with THE PEOPLE.

8:06 PM  
Blogger TrueLogic said...

The PLEDGE ITSELF... IS... To Uphold the Constitution of the United States, and to defend it against Enemies both Foreign, and Domestic.

8:07 PM  
Blogger TrueLogic said...

I Pledge Allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America...
And to the R E P U B L I C... For which it stands...One NATION... Under God... With LIBERTY... And JUSTICE... For ALL!


The Key Words here, are:

-REPUBLIC
-LIBERTY
and
-JUSTICE

FOR ALL

8:20 PM  
Blogger TrueLogic said...

I left ou another Key Word...

How Could I!

INDIVISABLE!

This means WE must not let the FED Devide US!

8:52 PM  
Blogger TrueLogic said...

I actually feel somewhat ashamed. so I will repeat it correctly.

I Pledge Allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America...
And to the R E P U B L I C... For which it stands...One NATION... Under God... INDIVISABLE... With LIBERTY... And JUSTICE... For ALL!


The Key Words here, are:

-REPUBLIC
-INDIVISABLE
with
-LIBERTY
and
-JUSTICE

FOR ALL.

I appologize to my fellow Patriots... and Thank them.

8:56 PM  
Blogger TrueLogic said...

This is something Joey could NEVER speak aloud... From His Heart.

Joey... does not Pledge His allegiance to the Flag, the Constitution, or to the People.

His Allegiance, is pledged only to Tyranny, Corruption, and the Prospect of Slavery, and WAR.

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

SITEMETER