Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Ed Brown On Republic Broadcasting Network now at HearLiberty.com


In today's audioblog I was talking with Ed Brown and thinking that Ed's radio show was on the Truth Radio Network. That was my mistake. I don't know why I was thinking that. Ed Brown's radio show is on Republic Broadcasting Network as stated in this previous post.

I like Republic Broadcasting Network better than Truth Radio Network because the shows are posted right away at the RBN Radio Show Archives.

I don't see the archives of Ed Brown's show posted yet though. Hopefully John Stadtmiller will get this corrected asap and start posting the archives of the Ed Brown show along with all of the others.


In the meantime Dave Toney has posted the audio of Ed's first two RBN Radio Shows at HearLiberty.com. Thank you very Dave Toney! - dk

http://www.hearliberty.com/

Scroll down to archived shows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

SITEMETER