Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Kenneth H Trying To Get To Ed Brown's House

Kenneth H. said...

Kenneth H. here, just wanted to let you know that what you did to the blog speeded it up !! Thanks a lot.

And to anybody who is planning on going to the Ed Brown residence please contact me. The contact inof is on my ed brown page.


Contact Info

Kenneth H.
3087 Greenville Road
Hopkinsville, KY 42240

7:48 PM

We just made a donation of $89 - see below. Please support Kenneth H.'s commitment to travel to NH and support Ed Brown.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much ! I appreciate your generous donation to help me get to N.H. and support Ed Brown.

Kenneth H. webpage

12:44 AM  
Blogger Tyler Moore said...

Kenneth,

I do believe I have the ability to assist in your pilgrimage.

It's time we begin moving from across the country.

3:45 PM  
Blogger WWSC said...

Make sure you call Ed before hand and give him a heads up.
Anthony

4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if this is yet another scam and will wait to hear from Ed if Kenneth ever makes it to his house.
I bet not!

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

SITEMETER