Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Sherry Jackson Trial - Recounted by Court Observer


Written by djahn
Wednesday, 31 October 2007

Fred Marashall was kind enough to author the following after leaving Sherry's trial.

Tuesday evening, October 30, 2007

This is a sad day. I presume most people know by now that Sherry was convicted of all four counts of WFTF by a mind-numbed indoctrinated jury of the kind of people we walk among every day. I left the courthouse at 5:20 and drove 100 miles to Columbus, Georgia and took my son out for dinner. I will write my account and impressions before I read anyone else's comments.

At the end of the court days on Monday and Tuesday I called Mark Yannone and David Jahn and gave them brief comments on my observations.

Let me begin by creating a mental vision of the setting. The trial was held in Judge Orenda D. Evans' Courtroom 1908, on the 19th Floor of the Richard B. Russell Federal Building in Atlanta. The building is a vulgar, massive, cavernous 26-story monument to federal power. I couldn't help but compare it with the palaces Saddam Hussein built to flaunt his power. Read more.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

SITEMETER