Sunday, July 15, 2007

Audio Moblog From Dave Ridley About His Upcoming July 17th Appearance in Federal Court

powered by Hipcast.com

MP3 FileDave Ridley said:

"I will be on trial – at least a hearing - in Federal Court on July 17th which is Tuesday. I am charged with a very interesting crime. I am essentially charged with petitioning the government for a redress of grievances. This is because I tried to hand leaflets to IRS workers questioning the morality of working for the IRS. And that was back in August. This has resulted in a lot of huffing and puffing and anger by the forces that be in Washington trying to get a $125 fine out of me as a result of that. I continued to refuse to pay the fine and so I just keep in showing up in court. They tell me to pay the fine and I tell them no. And that’s what will happen again on Tuesday although now this has move into contempt of court charges. Anyway I would appreciate if you guys could mention this on the blog and any of you who are here in New Hampshire are invited to come by. Details on the hearing are available at “calendar.nhfree.com” July 17th entry."

Here's another link to this story about Dave and another story about Dave by the Keene Free Press.

Editor's Note:
Dave's handle over on NHFREE.com is "DadaOrwell". Please rally the troops to support Dave!! Thanks Dada!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

SITEMETER