Monday, February 12, 2007

Demonstration in support of Ed Brown in front of IRS office in Nashua, New Hampshire Today at 12 noon

Audioblog Report from David Ridley NHFree.com

powered by Audioblog.com




MP3 File

See details at http://calendar.nhfree.com

http://nhfree.com

Call David Ridley at 603-721-1490 for details.

I am tentatively scheduling another Demo

What: Mini-Demonstration supporting Ed Brown
When: Monday 2/12, 12:00 - 1:30 p.m.
Where: 410 Amherst Street, outside the IRS office in Nashua, NH.
Who: Me (95% chance I can make it myself) and whoever else wants to show up! Call me at 603.721.1490 for last minute verification this is still on, or if you want details.

My recommendation is we scatter along the road this time rather than bunching up. That will make us more visible at a distance and give passing cars a chance to read each sign. They are driving faster in this area than at the Manchester spot.

Should be a pretty nice day, forecast calls for winds of 10mph and high of 35. If possible this time I would like donate a sign or two, to people who are consistently demonstrating. That way these mini-demonstrations aren't so reliant on me showing up.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tyler Moore said...

David,

My group and I have access to a laser printer, capable of printing 2' 6" X 3' posters. If you can dictate what you'd like to see on them, we could print off a score and mount them on poster board and bring them up when we come in March.

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

SITEMETER