Saturday, January 27, 2007

Who Is William Miller?

William Miller is in the house with Ed Brown. William Miller is a Desert Storm paratrooper and is 41 years of age. Ed Brown is 64.

My name is William Miller. I strode the desert sands of Saudi Arabia and Iraq. I was a hero then to my countrymen.

When I came "home" and began to discover the truth regarding the "new world order," and tried to tell people about it, I went from a hero to a zero in a matter of months.


Read more here.

http://www.uscrangers.org/

Watch movie America Freedom to Fascism.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyone should listen to Dave Champion's opinion on Ed, www.americanradioshow.us/archives

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

William Miller is a hero only in his own mind.

David Koresh was a child molestor; hard to figure out why you think he is a hero. Maybe on the compound at Waco they could put up a statue of him groping a 12-year old girl.

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

SITEMETER