Sunday, January 28, 2007

Someone Please Contact Jeff Quinn


No cigar and no end to local tax screwballs

Jeff Quinn

January 26, 2007

There comes a point at which you just have to scratch your head - when you hear of yet another "tax protester," and the harebrained reasons they offer in support of claims that folks just aren't obligated to pay.

Jeff Quinn is a shareholder in Ashley Quinn, CPAs and Consultants, with offices in Incline Village and Reno. He is also a contributor to the recently published tenth edition of Tax Savvy for Small Business, published by Nolo.

He may be reached at (775) 831-7288, and welcomes comments at jquinn@ashleyquinncpas.com. Click here for more.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The 861 argument is so strong that it's two principal advocates, Larken Rose and Tom Clayton, both abandoned it prior to their trials.

It's just another in a long line of loser arguments put forth by tax protestors, and totally rejected by the courts.

10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried e-mailing this Quinn dude, requesting he e-mail me the law saying I have to pay income tax. He hasnt mailed me back yet, maybe he's too busy =)

4:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bill,

Where's the rule that says we have to post our names? If someone can show me the rule I'll gladly post my name, but until then I will not participate in one of the greatest frauds ever perpetrated on the blogosphere.

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

SITEMETER