Sunday, January 28, 2007

A Potentially Lethal Article in Concord Monitor


Ms Katz,

I am deeply disturbed by the implications of your most recent article on these matters of Ed Brown's stand in Plainfield, New Hampshire.

I feel I was quoted out of context, in a recent article of yours in the Concord (NH) Monitor, and that this endangers me.

I want to live. I am no "end-times, death cult" extremist. I am man who responded as he thought necessary at the time, while under threat, duress and coercion by a state that is fascist, militarist and in
wholesale violation of the rights, liberties and physical security of mankind everywhere. Click here to read more.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bill Miller says that the LGNA militia are CIA plants. Why are you airing their viewpoint?

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

SITEMETER