Saturday, January 27, 2007

Contribute To "The Fire of Truth": The Brown Bon Fire



This idea just was received from an individual from the heartland of our country:

"Let's get the word out about the Brown's case to people all across the country. Here's the idea: WE MUST ALL CONTRIBUTE TO KEEPING THE FIRE OF TRUTH ALIVE ON THE BROWN'S PROPERTY. That means we need to send in anything - twigs, paper, cardboard, etc. - that can burn in that daily bon fire that I have heard is nursed every day. What a wonderful story and sight it would be if the local mailman delivered tens of thousands of letters that contained little pieces of wood - twigs from all across this great country - that the volunteers on site can throw in the fire."

"The simple core idea here is that We The People of America are all responsible for lighting and maintaining the supply of fuel so that these fires can be an example of hope that the light (truth) and heat (goodness) will never go out in America."

"SO SEND IN YOUR TWIGS, PAPER AND CARDBORD ALONG WITH YOUR PRAYERS. MAY THE LIGHT AND HEAT OF THIS FIRE OF TRUTH NEVER, EVER GO OUT!!"

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"SO SEND IN YOUR TWIGS, PAPER AND CARDBORD ALONG WITH YOUR PRAYERS. MAY THE LIGHT AND HEAT OF THIS FIRE OF TRUTH NEVER, EVER GO OUT!!"

I hope this is meant to be a joke, although I don't think it's funny and there might even be some people who'll actually start mailing cardboard and twigs.

How about a donation link for a legal defense fund?

Camcorders and a few web cams?

And an "Ed Brown" logo in various sizes so people can link from their websites?

With your own "alert" level, change the color for the graphic and/or make the code available to display the titles of important postings here. That would be cool.

I noticed no categories for postings here, I can't even find an RSS feed.

2000 views a day is NOT much on the web, especially considering all the publicity.

Maybe get a different domain name.

I don't even get a notification to followup comments.

It almost looks like Ed Brown is more important to me than to you, and that's odd.

Christine

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am going to send you my copy of title 26 as I have read it and found it to be of no value except to generate wasted energy so we might as well burn it.
bob

2:21 AM  
Blogger The Freedom Fellowship said...

Christine:

Please call 888-606-9379. We need your help with this website. Thanks for your comments!

11:19 AM  
Blogger The Freedom Fellowship said...

DK:

Can you add an RSS feed?

How about logo/links such as Christine mentioned?

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have an appeal brief due on Feb. 8 and really don't have time until afterwards to do anything. Nor am I particularly qualified, I've been struggling with my own sites for 12 years now and I know what SHOULD be and then there's reality:

I don't have the time to learn everything myself and I don't have the cash to pay qualified people.

I just discovered that Firefox has the RSS feed in the URL field now, but didn't seen anything in IE.

I've been using http://www.feedburner.com/ and that works great for me. Especially since I set up an account with http://www.feedblitz.com and 75% of my subscribers actually don't use RSS but prefer to just enter their e-mail and get e-mail notifications.

Feedburner also provides the code to have the latest blog entries' subjects linked at OTHER sites.

And by far the best blogging software is ExpressionEngine at http://pmachine.com/ -- but it's NOT easy to use. Their forum support is great, but there's a learning curve.

At http://freedomtofascism.com/ is the donation link:

"We've raised $450,000 so far to promote and distribute "America: Freedom to Fascism.""

A LOT of money has been donated for promotion and distribution and really wouldn't hurt to spend just a few thousand on professionals. Once you know how to set up ONE blog and promotion, it's easy to do another 50.

It can't cost more than a couple hundred to get a VARIETY of nice logos.

Well, I've got work to do ...

Christine

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say do not send items, the government owns the post office, so they will be making more money off the citizens....bad idea

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

SITEMETER