Sunday, August 03, 2008

last email from elaine??

Keith wrote:

"i dont know if she'll have email access in the new facility, though its doubtful since they are probably transferring her to restrict everything more. thats why they transferred ed anyway. i have replied to her that we will keep ed and her informed of each others locations, but honestly day by day i grow more fearfull that even we wont know where they are soon....
-k-
ps remember the treatment they are receiving now is the same treatment the guys are soon to get...transfer, transfer, transfer until people forget or lose track of....

Elaine wrote:

I will write Ed about the POA, but I don't know if he will get the letter; it seems he gets very little if any of my mail.

I think the investigation re the notary may have added to the transfer issue, but we feel also that our filings have come to fruition. I'm certain I will go today, don't know where. I am afraid that with Ed not getting my mail, he will not get my letters from wherever I am going, his letters to me here will be returned to him, and he will have no way of knowing where I am, thus I will not get any of his letters either.

We are in God's hands; He will perform His miracles.

Elaine"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

SITEMETER