Wednesday, July 30, 2008

IS ELAINE BEING PUNISHED FOR HER LEGAL MANEUVERS??


"i was told today I am being transferred. I am all packed out, just waiting for them to call me. I don't know where, when or why, but I'm sure it will be in the next couple of days.
Watch the iternet for my destination.
Elaine "

Keith in RI wrote:

I THINK THEY WILL SEND HER FAR AWAY TO PUNISH HER FOR ATTEMPTING THE REDEMPTION PROCESS. there is also a chance she is being moved due to me saying on jacks show the other day that it was her that earned the income and didnt pay taxes but it is ed that is being punished..... it doesnt really matter why, but keep an eye on the b.o.p. website for her updates.... i doubt they will move her closer or to a better facility. i have a feeling they just dont want anymore legal stuff from her so they ship her around delaying everything and getting her away from her friends in danbury... as of this very moment, 2pm on tuesday, she is still being listed in danbury.....

lyndse can you let ed know this??

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

SITEMETER