Monday, October 08, 2007

Blog author receives uninvited guests from the gov

Ed and Elaine Brown were taken into custody last week. I’ve made no secret of my support for the Browns, but I’m starting to worry about offering my opinions in such a public manner. Anytime I make mention of the Browns on this blog, I invite visitors from .gov IP addresses. Visitors from the Senate and House don’t really concern me but the DOJ visitors do. Whenever I previously raised concerns, some well meaning (?) people told me that I was a bit nuts. I mean why would the Department of Justice give a damn about my opinion? Why would they care about people exercising their right to free speech? Read more here.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Scott Haley said...

Well said...

Unless someone is advocating the violent overthrow of the Govt, their agents have NO BUSINESS WHATSOEVER detaining a person for expressing an opinion.

1984 truly has arrived.

Boycott the Corporatocracy whenever possible.

http://individualsovereignty.blogspot.com/

12:47 AM  
Blogger TruePatriot said...

The (Federal) government is out of control & at behemoth proportions. It is feverishly striving to sustain itself. It knows that We The People are privy to its insidious conduct & nefarious existence...

1:05 AM  
Blogger YankeesPie said...

I feel exactly the opposite; I intend to speak out MORE and LOUDER! I only wish I had done more to support the Browns. I know am a good person! I'm good to Old people, kids and Animals. I do as I will as long as I hurt no others! I don't need the Bible or the Government to tell me how to behave! I use my OWN eyes and the good sense I was born with to evaluate a situation. "My Parents taught me right from wrong"! If only more people would use the TOOLS given them, we wouldn't be in the mess we are today! So if the Marshall's don't have anything better to do with their time, than harass good decent AMERICAN people.. I believe we should be taking their names and badges and asking why OUR hard earn money is paying their wages for such nonsense!

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

SITEMETER