Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Still Waiting For The Union Leader To Post My Comment In Support Of The Browns from 2 days ago...

I just sent this to Charlie Perkins who heads up "New Media" over at the the Union Leader:

Charlie:

I still have yet to see/view any new comments - either in support of or against Ed and Elaine Brown. There have been no new posts allowed on your site since I noted this in a blog post 2 days ago at this link.

I asked you if you are posting comments and you responded:

Charlie: I am posting many comments. There have been many more comments that have come in recently anti-Brown than pro-Brown. A few weeks ago the proportion was more in favor of the Browns. That has swung a bit in the past few weeks.

Read more here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

SITEMETER