Saturday, August 04, 2007

Drop Spot For "Liberty Materials" Supporting The Browns


My fellow countrymen and woman your assistance is needed.

Have people send stuff for Ed and Elaine to me

Liberty Defense Project
22 Highland ave
Randolph , VT 05060

Anything sent should be double wrapped. The outside label addressed to me, the inside addressed to Ed and Elaine. It will be treated as personal and confidential. Only Ed and Elaine will know what is in the packages and envelopes I receive. I will see to it personally. As Commander of the VT Div. of the US Constitution Rangers I am bound by the Constitution to assure the privacy and security of the Brown’s property that includes anything sent to them via the US Mail, FedEx, UPS, etc.

Protecting your freedom and guarding the Constitution,
Bob Wolffe, Commander USCR , VT. DIV.

spread far and wide

1 Comments:

Blogger Tyler Moore said...

Do not use the United States postal service, BTW.

Support private cargo services, like UPS, FedEx and DHL. They are interested in your service, not your politics. I'd be surprised if the Postal Service didn't try to block supplies being sent there.

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

SITEMETER