Sunday, July 15, 2007

Tom Cryer, Ron Paul, Ed and Elaine Brown: "I'm beginning to sense a movement here...."

I was torn about whether (that may be the first time EVER I've used the correct spelling of "whether" after I had to look it up!) or not to post this topic about Tom Cryer being found NOT GUILTY. I have to be honest here and say that I know next to nothing about the case, and what little I do know I've learned from this blog (where I've been keeping track on Ed and Elaine Brown).

--------------snip----------------

Ok, all that being said... I'm glad Tom was found not guilty. I don't know, but I'm beginning to sense a movement here, what with Ron Paul, and the Browns, and now Tom... Isn't there a 60's song with lyrics something like "something is happening here"? Read more here.

Editor's Note: Thanks for sharing your thoughts Cyen!

3 Comments:

Blogger Scott Haley said...

To Cyen:

The Movement you are sensing has been around for decades. It is finally getting some positive national publicity.

Sincerely,
Scott

http://individualsovereignty.blogspot.com/

1:30 AM  
Blogger cyen said...

Hey, thanks for picking my blog post up (showus...)! And thanks for all your posts to keep us updated!

Yes, Scott, my point exactly.

6:12 PM  
Blogger Scott Haley said...

Ah...I see. Mea Culpa.

Keep up the good work!

Sincerely,
Scott

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

SITEMETER