Monday, June 25, 2007

Seattle Times: GOP Would be Wise to Listen to Ron Paul’s Message

This editorial is a little old by internet standards: May 30, 2007. However, it is from my hometown newspaper - The Seattle Times. While I live in Boston now, I was born and grew up in Seattle. Seattle is a liberal city in a liberal region, and the Seattle Times is the more liberal of the two papers in town. All of this makes this article all the more significant. It would be a good piece to email to your more liberal friends as you make your case for Dr. Paul - especially those up in the Pacific Northwest.

BTW, I completely disagree that there is no way he can win the nomination. If I thought that, I wouldn't be doing what I'm doing

- Michael

The GOP would be wise to listen to Ron Paul's message

by Bruce Ramsey / Seattle Times editorial columnist
Editorials & Opinion: Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Two-thirds of Americans can now see that starting a war in Iraq was a mistake. The majority of Republicans still do not see it. Eventually they will, but it's hard to go against their own president unless one of their own makes them do it. Read more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

SITEMETER