Saturday, June 02, 2007

Ron Paul’s Message is getting out there

By inconoclast | June 2, 2007

Below is an email sent to the Americans for Ron Paul website. It not only shows that Ron Paul’s message is being received but that it crosses party lines.

Subject:Ron Paul
From:”Helen”

To:webmaster@americansforronpaul.com

Dear Whomever It Might Concern,

I have been a Democrat all my life and I do not usually pay attention to Republicans unless absolutely necessary. I got sent a segment of Ron Paul’s speech on the white house floor and I was astounded. Until I heard his speech I thought all the Republicans in Congress had voted for the Patriot Act and they were in lock step with the president. If Ron Paul wins the party nomination I will vote for him. He is a man of intelligence, conviction and integrity. I would be proud to have him as our leader.

Sincerely,

Helen

Click here for more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

SITEMETER