Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The Ron Paul Card


This just in from a Ron Paul supporter:

"This offer just came to me via email. What a great idea to spread the word. Think about how many cars you can leave the card on the drivers door window. Or just hand them out at the local gas station."

The Ron Paul card includes a brief bio, Ron's stances on several
issues, his official website and phone number, statistics on his
current winning polls, and other Ron Paul related websites.

Specs: Small Business card size 2 x 3.5, full color on both sides,
glossy, UV coated, high-quality 12 pt. cover stock. Professionally
designed, durable, and affordable. Available for a limited time!

RON PAUL EBAY AUCTIONS:

Ron Paul for President (100 Card Set) $5 + shipping


Ron Paul for President (500 Card Set) $20 + shipping


OR BUY THE CARDS AT WWW.LIBERTYCARD.ORG.

Thank you!

Corey Stern
LibertyCard.org

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ronpaulcards.com has the same cards for less money.

I have used libertycard.org and ordered 1000 cards for $50. I counted and only received 905 cards.

ronpaulcards.com has 1000 cards for $38, so a savings of $12.

I have not ordered from ronpaulcards.com and so I have no idea on their reputability, but I plan to make my next purchase from them.

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

SITEMETER