Tuesday, May 15, 2007

More From Reno At The Ed Brown House

roll, roll, roll your boat!

it is late and i am going to be me.

well i am always me... even when i do not feel myself...

but what i mean here is that as you see i am not going to use the shift twenty times for no real good reason...

roll, roll, roll your boat!

you know the song right? it reminds me of the problems i am seeing here. that i am seeing out there. we are all singing the same song to each other. once in a while we get someone that is not on the right page and sings the tune but with the wrong words.

so they avoid "us" you know, like "you & me". or we do not agree with them so we shun them.

it reminds me of the peace activist or the anti-war protesters... shouting and howling for change and end the corruption. and they want it NOW! but when you show them the way they call you crazy and runaway from you.


Read more from Reno at Ed Brown MySpace Blog.

1 Comments:

Blogger in the loop said...

http://jahtruth.net/horse.htm

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

SITEMETER