Tuesday, May 15, 2007

More From Reno At The Ed Brown House

roll, roll, roll your boat!

it is late and i am going to be me.

well i am always me... even when i do not feel myself...

but what i mean here is that as you see i am not going to use the shift twenty times for no real good reason...

roll, roll, roll your boat!

you know the song right? it reminds me of the problems i am seeing here. that i am seeing out there. we are all singing the same song to each other. once in a while we get someone that is not on the right page and sings the tune but with the wrong words.

so they avoid "us" you know, like "you & me". or we do not agree with them so we shun them.

it reminds me of the peace activist or the anti-war protesters... shouting and howling for change and end the corruption. and they want it NOW! but when you show them the way they call you crazy and runaway from you.


Read more from Reno at Ed Brown MySpace Blog.

4 Comments:

Blogger here2daygonetomorrow said...

Reno, or reno said: "but what i mean here is that as you see i am not going to use the shift twenty times for no real good reason..."

Well, actually there is a good reason for using the shift key and that's why they put it on the keyboard. Kind of like why they put the rest of the keys on the keyboard.

Go ahead and be you, but quite honestly it takes away from your credibility as someone to be taken seriously as a writer. Just as if your words were spelt wrong continuously and you didn't seem to have a good command over the English language. If you're going to be the "spokesperson for Ed and Elaine I think you would want people to take you seriously. Have you thought about doing video blogs like Doug Kenline? Then you wouldn't have to worry about a shift key.

That's the first impression I get when reading your posts, but then that's just me being me.

10:46 AM  
Blogger here2daygonetomorrow said...

As a follow up to my last comment, I just want you to know that this is meant as constructive criticism. I'm not saying these things as an outright attack. I know you're intentions are good and you're doing more than most people at this point, including me.

I just want people to take what is posted on this blog seriously.

I honestly think that the way to go is to either do an audio blog or a video blog. I think they would be much more effective, and maybe a little less work for you in the long run. Especially a video blog because then people could get a better sense of who you are. It would be much more personal. I know that Doug Kenline is a big proponent for video blogs and I always enjoy watching his on A Television Show For Kids.

Just a few thoughts you might want to consider.

11:03 AM  
Blogger in the loop said...

http://jahtruth.net/horse.htm

12:05 PM  
Blogger here2daygonetomorrow said...

in the loop said...
http://jahtruth.net/horse.htm

What does that have to do with anything?

4:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

SITEMETER