Thursday, April 26, 2007

Texas: We Need Some Help!


Thursday, April 26, 2007

Texas, help us out here!
Current mood: indescribable

Mr. Alex Jones,

I am from South Texas, a small town called Alice.

Many times I wanted to meet with you. Many nights I was tempted to call over to you and ask how could I help defend our freedoms and rights.

But I stayed low and yet I still went out and spoke with others in the peace movement in Memphis and in Washington DC. Spoke to many others.

What I wanted to ask you was this. I read on your site the same crap that was released by the monitor here in New Hampshire.

Yeah you read that right. I am here in New Hampshire with both Ed and Elaine and their story that was in the press is not even close to the truth. Click here for more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

SITEMETER