Wednesday, April 18, 2007

MY MIRACLE; By: Anita Karczewski



This past Friday, April 13, 2007, in a telephone conversation with me and my husband Ray, my local physician who has been treating me for COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) and Heart failure since the disasterous "Biscuit" forest fire several years ago and for pneumonia for the past two weeks, informed Ray and me when pressed that his prognosis was that I have about 6 months to live.

Ray also posted the article "FORMULA FOR FREEDOM IN AMERICA". In it he included the link to the Article, "The Government is Killing My Wife"

Ed and Elaine read it and phoned on Saturday to gather more information about my condition and its seemingly dead end. Even with the date of their own personal show-down with the government at hand, Ed and Elaine Brown did what children of God do -- they extended their hand. in love and offered to assist me when no one else was there.. They have put me in contact with a prominent Naturopathic Doctor and have relieved me of the worry brought on by the bills and expenses which accompany catastrophic medical emergencies. Ed simply said. send the bill to me. Can any of you imagine such an act of "spiritual generosity" by a man and woman I have never met?

Is that not how we, as human beings, and children of God should live our lives here on Earth? Ed and Elaine are a Spiritual Lights which dispels the darkness of an otherwise divisive, satanically ruled ugly world.

For their compassion and their concern, I am eternally grateful.

Anita Karczewski

Click here for more.

Editor's Note:
Anita, Ray, nor Ed or Elaine told me/us about this. We discovered this on our own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

SITEMETER