Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Liberty Dollar sues the US Mint

Your urgent assistance is requested:

On Tuesday, March 20, 2007 the Liberty Dollar filed suit against the U.S. Mint in U.S. District Court in Evansville Indiana. The organization asked the court to declare that the use of the Liberty Dollar is not a 'federal crime,' as claimed by the U.S. Mint. And the organization further asked the court to enter a permanent injunction against the U.S. Mint requiring it to remove any reference that the use of Liberty Dollars is a federal crime from its website.

Of course the US Mint allegation is not the law, in fact, it is a lie. The federal lawsuit Bernard von NotHaus individually and d/b/a Liberty Dollar v. Henry M. Paulson, Jr, Secretary of the Treasury, Alberto R. Gonzales, Attorney General of the United States, and Edmond C. Moy, Director, United States Mint can be viewed by clicking the link.

Trust me, this lawsuit is no small matter. Nor is the cost. Initially estimated at $100,000 – we simply have no idea what the actual total cost will be. But it is not cheap to sue the US government that makes their money out of thin air and pays their attorneys with your income tax dollars.

Please let me be blunt, honest and to the point: We need your help, please. For more info and to make a small donation to this important case, please click HERE.

I know not how you may decide but for me: Give me Liberty Dollars – or give me death. For it is only by banding together and adopting a free and independent currency which provides us with "just weights and measures" will we be able to throw off the yoke of a manipulated monetary/tax system and generate a peaceful and prosperous society.

Thank you again for all your efforts to return America to value – one dollar at a time!

Bernard von NotHaus
Monetary Architect


Blogger KOSMIC said...



From William Perez,
Your Guide to Tax Planning: U.S..
FREE Newsletter. Sign Up Now!
IRS Has $2.2 Billion in Unclaimed Refunds for 2003
If you haven't filed your 2003 tax return, there's good news. The IRS is sitting on about $2.2 billion in tax refunds from the year 2003 for taxpayers who forgot to file a return. Taxpayers can claim their refund by filing a tax return. Taxpayers who mistakenly overlooked deductions or tax credits can file an amended return and get an additional tax refund. But taxpayers will need to act fast. Refunds from tax year 2003 expire on April 17, 2007. Returns must be postmarked on or before that date for the IRS to issue a refund check.

* IRS Has $2.2 Billion for People Who Have Not Filed a 2003 Tax Return (IRS)
* IRS holding billions in old, unclaimed tax refunds (Bankrate)
* Tax forms, instructions, and publications for 2003 (IRS)
* How to File Back Taxes (About)
* How to File an Amended Return (About)

Friday March 16, 2007 | comments (0)

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home