Friday, February 02, 2007

Why I don’t Support Ed Brown and You Shouldn’t Either

I’m a little “l” Libertarian, mainly because I believe that the country needs a strong Reagan style foreign policy to protect us while we indulge in our Libertarian debaucheries. I have a place in my heart for anti-establishment rebels who believe in liberty over law, freedom over formality. That being said, I don’t have a place in my heart for suicidal “tax protester” and the newest hero of the Alex Jones set, Ed Brown.

Read more here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suppose this guy doesn't support much. I suppose he wouldn't have supported the boston tea party either. I suppose if everyone were like him back when the British were seaking to rule over the 13 colonies the entire world would probably be groaning under tyranny, overtaxed without representation, and enslaved by a global hegemony. I pay my income taxes but I only do so under duress and threats against myself and others in this supposed free country.

Since no public official can show us the law or statute which requires us to pay income tax just what the hell does that tell you?

It tells me we are no longer a FREE people. It tells me that this nation has been compromised by subversive forces from within.

This isn't the America our founding fathers fought, bled and died for. It's a POLICE STATE.

Do as your told or incur the wrath of those who RULE over you.

The Bill Of Rights and the Constitution doesn't apply.

Corporate rule, private banking institutions rule America.

That's the answer in a nutshell.

11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dont even dignify that ASS NUGGET with a response. He worships at the alter of the Almighty Sphincter. In the colonies he would have been a tory and would probably have been shot along with the Redcoats of the period.

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

SITEMETER