Friday, February 02, 2007

We Have a Winner for Today's What the F**k Award

Yesterday, I happened to stumble across Ed and Elaine Brown's story. They're in a bit of hot water with the fed because they've decided to quit paying federal income taxes. In reading several articles and editorials about their case, I happened to come upon a quote that stopped me dead in my tracks. You know the ones: where it is just so blatantly wrong that you're taken aback by its mere existence. How could anyone really believe it to be so?

Read more here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like this Quote. To the Point.



"Some of your readers would like to know, for if justice is being done here, it should be very clearly seen to be done."
posted by Don Bangert

12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

SITEMETER