Thursday, February 01, 2007

Ham Radio Operator Responds in the Reader Comments

Anonymous said...

I am a ham radio operator licensed by the federal government. Ironic. I also have a 3300 watt generator, handfull of transcievers, power supply equipment, camaras, computers and i'm off work until april. Who wants to pick me up and drive from south dakota. I love camping and living on the edge as long as there is a bathroom.

12:09 AM

Thank you very much. Call Ed and let him know you're coming. - dk

From the reader comments.

Listen to Ed Brown ask for a Ham Radio Operator in the audio posted two posts below.

Enter your Email





Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

1 Comments:

Blogger WWSC said...

Please 603-675-2909 and speak with Ed or myself.

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

SITEMETER