Thursday, February 15, 2007

Ed Brown Writes Open Letter Regarding His Relations With Aaron Russo

Ed Brown and Aaron Russo (Relations)

By Ed Brown

Aaron Russo and I continue to have a great line of communication and relations. I just got off the phone with Mr. Russo and we both agreed that there are people that are trying to devide well intended people from each other.

I have always stated that Fred Smart is one of the best assets that we have had however for some reason there seems to be a rift that keeps springing up. We speak of Fred with the highest regards.

During these times of ideas and political change society has always had people that wish to create unrest amongst the opposition, and we're seeing it now. I have a saying that I let most people know and that is"The only one that can come between you and me, is you". So if we have a problem with each other, it should be put to bed with only us, it is no one elses concern.


Read more at Ed Brown's MySpace blog here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for a great letter Ed. You know I have you and Elaine in my prayers.

Robert B in BR

5:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty funny since Ed previously referred to Aaron Russo as "an asshole".

But I guess that when you are far, far, far out on the lunatic fringe, you'll take whatever friends you can get.

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

SITEMETER