Monday, February 19, 2007

Bloggers Who Support Ed Brown Begin To Poop Out

AP - One blogger who may have wrote this gets tired out from all of the nonsense that goes on in this world and likes to take a little break from blogging now and then. Their motis operandi is to not only tire out Ed Brown but also to tire out everybody that supports Ed Brown. It is amazing to this writer to look around and see all of the good patriots that have been fighting this fight for 20 or 30 or 50 years. That's a long time. And Ed Brown has been right there with them all along here. We'll see what happens. None of us are Superman I guess. I didn't mind the anonymous comments. And having to register with blogger doesn't seem to add any value as far as I can tell. But I think Ed should do some of his own personal audioblogging and videoblogging just on his own. I think that would be a big story. The RBN broadcast has too many commericials but maybe the exposure is worth it. Depends on how many listeners the show has. I hate commercials. That's why I keep my TV's locked on Turner Classic Movies with the sound turned down. Makes for a nice moving picture. - anonymous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

SITEMETER