Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Granny Warriors Are Driving From North Carolina To Support The Browns


Linda Hunnicut and friends have confirmed they are heading north with their warriors friends nationwide:

GRANNY WARRIORS

Shredding the propaganda !

I am a Christian, I am an American, I am a patriot, I am a wife, I am a Mother, Grandmother and Great Grandmother. I have raised my family and let the news of the country and world slide by with not much notice as my life has been a busy one.

===========

I bought a old RV, painted it up and started on a journey to let people like myself know what is going on in our Nation today.

New World Order, Globalism, Nais, NAFTA, WTO. CAFTA, the United Nations, the FED, Depleted Uranium, The I-35 Coridor, Microchipping, National ID Cards, Illegal Aliens, Terrorism and the list goes on and on.



I do not want to be a Global Citizen,

I want to be a FREE AMERICAN!! Click here to learn more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

SITEMETER