Thursday, July 03, 2008

Elaine writes "thank you" to "Greer and Fran"

Keith in RI wrote:

this is a forwarded message from elaine. if you send her money to the des moines address all she gets is a last name, no first name or address. she would appreciate it if anyone sending her money could write to her also so she can get your address and send a thank you note back to you.

jack maybe you could announce that on your show? im guessing they are some of your listeners who responded to her request for donations. she wants everyone to know how much she appreciates their help! as do all the guys....

-k-
Elaine wrote:

"Two people named Greer and Fran each put money into my commissary account. I don't know who you are, Greer and Fran, please write me so I can thank you personally. But I will thank you this way, for your kindness and generosity. I hope I hear from you.
Elaine"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

SITEMETER