Thursday, October 11, 2007

Government Visits Blogs Supporting Ed & Elaine Brown

Ed and Elaine Brown were taken into custody last week. I’ve made no secret of my support for the Browns, but I’m starting to worry about offering my opinions in such a public manner. Anytime I make mention of the Browns on this blog, I invite visitors from .gov IP addresses. Visitors from the Senate and House don’t really concern me but the DOJ visitors do. Whenever I previously raised concerns, some well meaning (?) people told me that I was a bit nuts. I mean why would the Department of Justice give a damn about my opinion? Why would they care about people exercising their right to free speech?

Read more here.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger YankeesPie said...

I stumbled onto a song written for Ron Paul, called "Hope for America" I just thought it was awesome...Please check it out!
http://ronpaulsongs.com/

Scroll down to Hope for America!

1:51 PM  
Blogger YankeesPie said...

Finally!

EDWARD BROWN 03923-049 65 White M 04-30-2012 ELKTON FCI

3:14 PM  
Blogger The Freedom Fellowship said...

Thanks for your help!

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

SITEMETER