Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Elaine’s Son Speaks Out, and is Concerned for her Well Being.

Elaine's Son; David Hatch-Bernier posted the following commet at ShowUsTheInherentLaw:

Today I received a box from Danbury. It contained everything my mother was wearing the day she was arrested. I still have not received a phone call, letter, the paperwork required to visit her- nothing. I can only assume she is alive and well. The marshals, warden, or jail staff has not contacted me or anyone in the family with any information or proof about Elaine's well being. If anyone has been able to contact her, please leave a post here. It's been almost two weeks without sleep around here! Thanks to all for your support.

4 Comments:

Blogger YankeesPie said...

Hi David, Just wanted to see how you're holding up! I can only imagine the things running threw you're mind! Just remember we are all here for you, and care almost as deeply for your mother as you. She's a very courageous woman, with more strength than you know! She'll be fine am sure of it! If there's anything I can do to help please feel free to contact me. And please please let us know when you finally do talk to her. I for one would greatly appreciate it.
Keep you're chin up! Huggggggggs

Bev from Maine

1:16 AM  
Blogger David HB said...

I called the facility this morning and was not permitted to speak with my mother. After many hours (alright, weeks) of becoming very despondent over her condition, I received a call at work from home stating that there was a letter in today's mail from her. I can't get home fast enough to read this. Hopefully it will be in her handwriting; I can tell a lot about her that way. I'll keep you all posted later tonight.

I am most grateful to all of you for your support.

3:42 PM  
Blogger David HB said...

Finally- a letter from Mother! I was so relieved that is was written in her own handwriting. She says she is doing fairly well and in good spirits, at lease as good as one can hope for in such a situation. I am going to deposit some funds into their commisary accounts this evening. If anyone has been expecting a letter from either one and hasn't gotten one, I'm sure it's only because they couldn't buy stamps. Be patient, unlike me!

Again, thank you all.

8:24 PM  
Blogger YankeesPie said...

Thank you so much David for letting us know you recieved a letter! I thought I heard a Sigh of Relief from somewhere! Get yourself some sleep! There's alot yet to be done!

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

SITEMETER