Monday, October 15, 2007

Comment From Elaine's Son

David HB said...

Today I received a box from Danbury. It contained everything my mother was wearing the day she was arrested. I still have not received a phone call, letter, the paperwork required to visit her- nothing. I can only assume she is alive and well. The marshals, warden, or jail staff has not contacted me or anyone in the family with any information or proof about Elaine's well being. If anyone has been able to contact her, please leave a post here. It's been almost two weeks without sleep around here! Thanks to all for your support.

6:31 PM

From the reader comments.

3 Comments:

Blogger Freedom Shenanigans said...

David you need to take the initiative to contact her. The Feds will respond if you ask. I have put in the sidebar all the info needed and links on how to contact her and send her money

12:16 AM  
Blogger YankeesPie said...

Has anyone contacted David by phone to see if he'd like to get on RBN and talk to us supporters! He's not alone in this battle! I have stated before I have no idea how to get ahold of anyone running this blog, and I've been around here for quite sometime. Maybe he doesn't either? It appears all this is new to David, lets extend him a hand, if he wants help he can grab the hand?

9:58 AM  
Blogger David HB said...

Thanks for the advice, guys. I just spoke with Casey and he'e been very proactive in calling the facilities. I was told it could be two to three weeks before I am able to speak to them (Ed and Elaine). Seeing as Thursday is two weeks, to the day, since the arrest, I will try first thing in the morning. I'll let you know what comes of it.

Yes, Yankeespie, I will grab almost any hand at this point. My mission is to get the truth about Ed and Elaine, as well as others in the same situation, out there: they are not tax cheats, they merely asked a question, "What Law?"

Thank you all so much!

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

SITEMETER