Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Supporters Comment

An email from of our supporters from myspace.

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Brown,

I just wanted to write and let you know that I admire what your doing and I agree with you guys 150%, the feds must show the law that requires the American people to pay an income tax on their wages, the burden of proof is on them. As someone that served in the military I am ashamed at the actions of this government and I am outraged that the freedoms and the liberties that I thought I was defending by serving are now being assualted by my own government and I am also shamed and outraged by how they have treated good and decent people such as yourselves and many others. The real terrorists are not in the middle east, their here in our own land wearing suits and ties, judges robes, wearing badges, all blindly enforcing an injust and immoral system.


Read more here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

SITEMETER