Friday, June 29, 2007

Chuck Conces Notice To Sherrif Prozzo....


From Chuck Conces: "Concesposse@aol.com"

20070629 11:09 am (10 hours ago)

Dear Lawmen and Patriots Around the Country:

I just sent the following email to Sheriff Prozzo in New Hampshire.


Dear Sheriff Prozzo:

I have become aware of the plight of Ed and Elaine Brown recently. I am a researcher who has studied the law for about 8 years now. I am willing to testify in any court on behalf of Ed and Elaine Brown. I am attaching my Notice to the Public of Fraud and my research. You as a public official have the duty to notice the law which is contained in it. You also have the duty to defend and uphold the Constitution of the United States under the Oath of Office which you have taken. Click here for more.

4 Comments:

Blogger Scott Haley said...

This document is an indispensable tool---everyone should use it. If they did, that would be the end of the misapplied individual income tax.

http://individualsovereignty.blogspot.com/

12:33 AM  
Blogger Tyler Moore said...

Very cool! I love when this issue is dealt with professionally on our side and with force by theirs. Shows who's truly right!

FYI: We had some trouble down here in Tennessee and it may continue:

http://genoochy.livejournal.com/39482.html

I hate the Feds. >.> I used the better part of a tank of gas last night over this...

8:34 AM  
Blogger Anonymous said...

"the greatest debate on earth"
at http://thegreatestdebateonearth.blogspot.com/

Is open for anyone who wants to dispute the income tax or dispute our disputes.

To Post or not To Post
to post instead of just comments
send to this email address to post.
iamtc1970.free4all@blogger.com

If Abused, I will change to a new address.

12:38 PM  
Blogger dskap said...

You've got to hear this latest song about "Show Me The Law"
It is absolutely dynamite!
(http://showedthelaw .blogspot. com/2007/ 06/dave-vonkleis t-show-me- law.html)
Share it with everyone you can!

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

SITEMETER