Friday, May 04, 2007

Rick Stanley Released From Jail

I was released from the Adams County Detention Center today at 9:00 AM, Apr 19, 2007, by judges order pending a bond revocation hearing on next Thursday at 10:00 AM at the Adams County Judicial Center in Brighton, Colorado. I was released on the existing bond with the added order of a ankle monitoring device. I was arrested Saturday morning, was in the Denver jail for 4 days and the Adams County jail for two more days. I lost eight pounds (Rick's jail house diet - really works well, don't recommend you try it). I am stiff and sore from the wound and burns received as a result of the projectile bean bag weapon fired at me illegally by the Denver Swat Team. As always, I will continue the fight for liberty. My wife, while shaken, has a renewed feeling and commitment to fight for liberty. Once again, she got a brush with the tyranny that I have been dealing with for 6 years now. The "truth" will prevail. Liberty will prevail.

Read more at barbarahartwell.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

SITEMETER