Sunday, May 20, 2007

More From Reno At The Ed Brown House

Ed was talking to me today about a few things he wants to be put out.

One thing being that he would like for everyone to relax. Don't forget what is going on, but relax and take a breather. Fighting can wear you out, but so can the stress of being ready to fight.

He tells me this several times a day. Yet I still have a hard time listening. Example, last night I started to get ready for bed around 4 this morning. The night before I did not even bother trying to sleep. I stayed up and kept reaching out to people. I said it before and I will say it again, if you need to ask a question send it in here. Or even call me if you happen to have my number. I hate to see, "I have been wanting to ask..."

But relaxing is very important for your health. YOUR health! note the word health! relaxing does not mean you get wasted on beer or drugs. it means you take the time out for your self, to rest your mind and your body. Feed your soul if you can while you are at it.

Read more here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

SITEMETER