Wednesday, May 02, 2007

More From Reno At The Ed Brown House

I just spent over four hours answering and approving comments and friends... FROM MY CELL PHONE ! I know my replies went out but it looks as if the comments got lost. I can only hope that they will still be on the web site tomorrow when the net is back up. I apologize if this is upsetting to you all. Bear with us as I hope to get this matter some what taken care of tomorrow. ok, I am just going to have to stop. think my fingers are froozen in place and betting my thumbs are getting blood all over my key pad. we are fine and the day was decent. we had a tasty turkey dinner tonight. with mashed potatoes, sweet peas, and other goodies that I forget but we all ate up. no sandwiches tomorrow ! night everyone. reno

Read more at Ed Brown MySpace Blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

SITEMETER